Friday, July 27, 2012

OctConf Reflection and Project Plan

I had a great time at OctConf 2012. There were a lot of interesting people there, and it is nice to be able to put faces to names. I definitively hope I will be able to make it next year.

I recently realized that there are only two weeks left before the GSoC suggested pencils down date (8/13/2012). In the remaining time I plan on focusing my effort on better matrix support and supporting more builtin functions. I should be able to make significant progress on this in the remaining two weeks.

After GSoC is done, I plan on working on compiling user functions and function handles. I think adding support for user functions in JIT is important, but I'm not sure if I will be able to complete it in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment